Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feel a presence around me anyone had this before or dealt with it?

i was born in scotland and lived in an old house built over an older house where 4 people died in a fire, soon after moving there my mum noticed wierd things happening - dishes used to clang in the night and when she was the only one in the house she would lock the door and shortly after notice it was unlocked and left wide open with no one in sight. as i gre up in this house i was about 4 and never discussed what i saw with my mum and my mum never discussed things with me but.... i used to sit in our living room watching tv and i would often see the door entering the room open and shut then the other door at the back of the room open and shut, i mentioned it to my sister but she told me it was just a breeze in the room etc... we moved out of the house and now the new owners have witnessed similar things. however ive notice where ever ive moved to that seats creek and so does the floor as though someone was walking across it similarly to when i was young - whats going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment