Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am a 17 year old black female. That adores white guys.. Here's the problem..?

I am a 17 year old black female. I am a full figured girl. Very mature for my age. I come from a bad part of town. But, i have grown into my own person. I lovvee 90s alt. Also known as grunge. So, i consider myself so. I love music. Films. Art. Photography. Nature. Ganja. Vibrations. Feelin' the breeze, smokin the trees. Well, my problem is that I fit in nowhere. Well, that's not really a problem. I like the outcast position. I always seem to get it. The problem is, I am never approached by guys I am attracted to. White guys. Or any guy for that matter. People pay no attention to my interests. And when they do, it's usually to critisize me. What to do !?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment