Monday, July 18, 2011

What is the meaning of life.?

Folks, I just don't know anymore. I find myself completely empty. Now let me preface this drawn-out, overused question telling you that I know this question is asked all too frequently but I just thought that Yahoo Answers was my last chance to find some sort of a valid answer to the question which has been plaguing this messed-up yet lovely universe for far too long. I find myself all alone. I have no family. No friends. No conifdantes. Not so much as an acquaintance. My dog even left me last week, running away to stay with my ex-wife out in Nevada. This is what my ex-wife e-mailed my anyway. I don't know why I ever married her. She and I met when we were working as clown-waiters in a restaurant in Michigan. We found each other very endearing, we were both 39 and had never had a relationship in our lives due to being far too deep and sensitivce for everyone else around us. So we hit it off and when we both turned 45 we married. Three months later all the love was gone due to the fact that she had run off with who I thought was my best friend, Chazzy. So now they went out to Nevada and started their own ministry out there, preaching to the mentally ill and stupid, convincing them that there is a God who cares. I find that to be total blarney. But what do I know? I have no one. I have nothing. I am illiterate and am unable to string together a coherent sentence. I am currently working as a streetwalker as no other jobs were available due to this hopeless economy. Actually the money isn't bad at all so I can't complain, but there has to be more than these empty nights of one-night stands and far too much alcohol and speed. I am completely empty, and if I had the courage I would end it all, but we all know I won't since I was raised a Lutheran and Lutherans love to stew in their own misery. Yes, I have went to pschiatrists, but they just tell me to kiss their ***, and they take my money. If one more person tells me "There are starving children in China, you don't have it so bad" I will have to move to China to become a starving child in China and prove to them that their statement was completely ignorant and unfounded. Anyway, I am at my last harbor as I also discovered that my favorite television program will be cancelled and that I have just run out of roast beef. I am a character out of Chekov: Mourning for my life. Now I must go out and walk the streets, have some empty sex but make some big bucks. Yes there is such meaning in this Sisyphean universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment