Saturday, July 9, 2011

Does this sound like something is wrong with me?

I'm 22 never had a girl friend, I get along with p quick and have a lot of friends but I only hang put with 5 ppl guess their like best friends of mine. I'm scared to talk to girls even if they were flirting with me I'd answer her questions with one word and leave, I hate when ppl are too touchy, like last night this girl I went to high school with gavee a hug when she saw me and before she left she's a good friend of mine but if felt so uncomfortable but didn't want to be rude. And as weird as it sounds I like being all by my self, the only good thing about going out is I get to drink and frankly I thing I have a problem, other than that I hate loud music I hate being in crowded room (not closterphobic ) and the way things are google I figured I'll be alone for the rest of my life since I have no siblings or any relatives I know of but I'm perfectly ok with it. And the very odd part is nothing get to me the di 's yelled at me in boot camp but I completely ignored the things they said and it was a breeze and I did 3 tours total Iraq and afganistan twice and even thy put me on leave and sent to a shrink but I checks out perfectly fine

No comments:

Post a Comment