Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I think I need Mental Help?

I'm 14 and when I was younger my mother got sick and was taken away for a while. Although that may not seem so bad compared to other peoples lives, I think it had a major effect on me. I'm overweight, I think I'm addicted to food, I don't have any motivation to do anything, I feel that something is bottled up and I don't know how to express it, and I'm constantly tired. I'm a very large build with very large shoulders. I'm 6' and 230 lbs. I can't control myself with food. When I go to a restaurant and I see something that looks good, I always go for the less appealing, more food. Also while on vacation, I just want to sit inside and watch TV or go on the computer, instead of enjoying the tropical breeze. I have felt for a while that something is bottled up inside of me, but I have no idea what it is. I'm always tired with 8-9 hours of sleep, and just want to go on the computer when Im that tired. I'm active in football and wrestling, but my confidence struggles. Please, I just need some suggestions on what I should do. I get straight A's and am taking College classes. I just don't know what to do. I don't feel that I can talk to my parents about it, because they just tell me that I eat to much. Thank you sosososososooooo much for your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment