Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10pts! Where to meet girls over the summer in a new city without school or work in common?

Ok, so let me preface this by saying that I go to an ivy league school 1500 miles away from home. There's a girl that I've sort of got a crush on here who I think is interested in me as well, but school's about to get out for summer break (right around 4 months long). Since a brand new relationship won't hold up long distance, I'm not going to even attempt to ask her out now (but dependent on how things go I might ask her out next year). My family moved since I went off to school, so when I go home I'll be going to a new city where I don't have any friends who I could potentially go out with. It seems like most kids my age get relationships through school or work; but I wont have school in common with any of the girls in my new city and I'll be working as an intern for a crude oil trading firm which won't have any other student hires. If I want a gf over the summer am I stuck doing something like speed dating or eharmony?!

No comments:

Post a Comment